Friday, March 6, 2009

To keep myself accountable...

Have not posted in a couple of days...

Had the needle biopsy on Wednesday. Went well. Have appointment at 11:15 this morning to get results (or lack of results).

I am not posting too much today and it may be a few days or a week before I post again. My blog is not a "newspaper" to broadcast every movement in our lives. It has become my quiet time with God. That is not to say that I don't want anybody reading because it's personal. I just don't have the same relationships here to talk about what is going on in my life and typing it out seems to help. And the comments I get help give me clarity at times when I need it.

I don't make it a habit of getting on and blogging everyday (I guess that is kind of obvious). I usually blog in the quiet of the morning when the kiddos are at school. Well, today is Friday and the kids start Spring Break on Monday. No "quiet of the morning" in my foreseeable future. :-) .

But I did want to post about something (quickly) so that I will expand more on it later - for my own benefit. A dear friend in Omaha said I needed to write it all down and I will. God has really been speaking to me through all of this. There have been more little messages from God that I can count. And one has lead to another, which lead to another, and on and on. You get the picture. I need to journal this adventure with God. And I will. It has been a journey of hope. And to be honest, I did not want to believe it. But I post this now, because I don't want to discount what has happened or erase from my memory what has happened if the answers we get today are not what we hoped for. God is good ALL the time.

My prayer for today is for an answer.

Peace to all who read...

1 comment:

  1. We are keeping you and Steve and the kids in our prayers everyday. I totally understand not having time to post everyday but please keep us updated as you can. God loves you. And so do we!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete