Monday, March 9, 2009

Surgery is scheduled

This is just a quick update for those following this:

Steve is having surgery on Friday at 6am! But first we have to get through the PET Scan on Wednesday and our prayer for that is that is shows nothing but what is already there.

We have a long recovery ahead of us. A week in the hospital with some of that in ICU. And then a month at home and them some chemo...

I KNOW God can take this away. I know that He can heal Steve. I just don't know if that is in His plan, and that's what scares me.

Please pray!!!!

Some of my posts will be from my iphone at the hospital. So please forgive any spelling or grammar errors!

Peace to all who read...

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things continue to move quickly. So sorry if any postings I made on FB caused unnecessary stress. If I can do anything to help with the "annoyances" that still must be done, please let me know. Do you know where to go to get your car tags? It's on Bandera. You'll be please to know that unlike many states, the cost of registration is the same for new and old cars. It's about $60 dollars per car. You do have to pay an out of state something but after that every year it's $60 something dollars. We have Sea World passes if you want company sometime....
    Keep venting!!! It's good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are priority in my prayers. Like Christine, I'm so happy that things are moving quickly. I only wish I were closer in proximity to help in any way I could. Hugs from NC, Wendy

    ReplyDelete