Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling a little more acomplished...

Yesterday I got quite a bit done in my house. Since we have moved (in to a much bigger house) I have not been keeping up the housework like I used to. It has been too daunting of a task. We moved from about 1500 sqft of finished space to almost 3000 sqft of finished space. But yesterday I turned off the tv, went to itunes on our laptop and listen to a few Andy Stanley sermons and away I went. It was amazing. Life felt good the moment I was done. Let's see if I can continue that motivation in other areas...

Well, today is not looking as promising. I woke up tired because hubby goes to PT with the 8.5 weekers at 5am! So that alarm went off at 3:45. I never get back to sleep well after that. Then I was vegging in my chair with coffee, Foxnews and the paper until it was time to take them to school. We had all gotten in the van when I realized that our middle son may have Chess club today and I needed to verify that. Yup, he has Chess club AND both boys are supposed to have Spring Pictures taken today!!! Ugh!!! They were not in shirts that I wanted for pictures and Christopher's hair was sticking out in several spots and I did not have the time to properly fix that. Guess we won't be getting those pics this year. But that is okay, I really like their fall pics and am not sure why we need a second set of pictures anyway. Is it just a $$ raising scheme for the schools anyway?

My to do list for today:
1. Clean off computer desk
2. Finish the wee bit of laundry that I have
3. Iron (I love to iron - no, really!)
4. Get my checkbook and other accounts square away (Quicken)
5. Catch up on scripture readings and bible study.

Wish me luck!

Peace to all who read...

No comments:

Post a Comment