Sunday, February 26, 2012

Well, the drying process has begun...

But that's okay.

I am thankful for the early morning wake up (before the alarm) to get downstairs and have some quiet time before the "loud time." My chair, my blanket, my devotionals and my God. Pretty good quiet time if I do say so myself. Don't remember the last time I slept until the alarm went off. Guess God decided I needed a few more minutes in prayer.

Another good day in church this morning! In the words of my pastor, 'We look most like Christ when we serve." Have always loved the phrase... How shall I serve? Am beginning to question that a bit. Don't feel I am completely connected these days. Maybe my time in some of these areas of ministry are coming to a close... Love my church and love the Lord! Just wondering if I am in a season of transition. Well, if God is in it, I know it will be wonderful.

Am behind in my bible study homework - not cool. This means I will be rushing thru it for our final session on Wednesday. A small "squirrel" here - if you get the opportunity to participate in Beth Moore's James Study...DO IT!!! I hate that I let life get ahead of bible study.

So many things going on. So many decisions to make. Am trying desperately to hear that still small voice... Really needing Him on the loud speaker! I joke with a dear friend that I am reading "Jesus Calling...but I ain't listening." Not because I don't want to, but because I am not completely trusting. If I listen and fail to do His Will, then I have failed. BUT...if I don't listen then it's kinda like I was never told... and that works, right?

Hubby got home tonight from his ROTC trip to Notre Dame. I am excited that he has decided to take Monday off and be home with me. :-)

Tomorrow I get to start it all over again. One day at a time...

Here's hoping for rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment