Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time to pen my thoughts...

I know, I know.... it's been what, two years or there abouts???

Last night, the pastor at our Ash Wednesday service asked that if anyone was going to Blog their Lenten journey, let him know and he would post our blog address. Well, it's not that I want to share, but his mention of blogging our Lenten journey intrigued me. I tried journaling for a bit and it was nice, but... I stopped and have not picked it back up. Since I love my computer so much, I thought I would try again.

I am at the tail end of my Beth Moore James study. And according to her description, I am in a rainy season - that's good! I feel blessed beyond measure right now. I am desiring to be in His Word. I am loving my quiet time and my study time. I don't feel like my spiritual life is perfect...far from it. But I am in a season where I see my distance from perfection as a challenge that I welcome! Tomorrow could be a different story. But I can only work on today. Tomorrow will work on itself.

Wish me luck... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment