Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Morning...

I guess my newer posts will be random stuff...just to get the hang of this blogging. Hopefully once the kiddos are back in school, I can "wax poetic" :-) Yeah right. Lot on my mind, but I just need a way to voice it.

I am in desperate need of Christian accoutability. I joined the Living Proof blog Scripture memory group. Have not found a group or a study that requires me to be in the Word as much I need to. And I can't make myself do it. Don't get me wrong. I love scripture, I just need someone to "lead" me that can put it on my level. I really get into Beth Moore, but I find that by just reading her books ain't cutting it. I guess I need to first, get up earlier and then find some kind of devotion or Bible study that can keep my attention. I read Beth's blog and wish so much that I could read the Word like she does. The way she is able to pour over every word and be moved - it just leaves me dumbfounded. I know that is why people like her are on this earth - for people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment